Our development studio consists of several different teams. We are looking for an experienced game monetization designer.
We have a qualified team: over 25 employees. 3+ years in the industry. We trust our team. Every team member’s opinion counts. We all influence the development of our games. Our projects are truly unique. We share our knowledge during internal workshops and conferences.
Our games: we love playing them ourselves! Quality and catchy features are our priority.
Unusual tasks: the majority of our tasks don’t have a ready solution. Our team members quickly develop a very deep understanding of how game design works.
A nice team and a friendly working environment: we support our teammates’ hobbies, play video games, and watch movies together.
As a monetization designer, you will design features that will capture players’ attention, keep them interested, give them positive emotional support, thus keeping them in the game as long as possible. Analytics and numbers are your main tool to analyze the behavior and assess players’ needs in the game.
If you’re a fan of analytics, metrics, numbers, behavior simulations, and you’re looking forward to make our games better, you’re the one we’re looking for!
- – Improve game metrics and unit economics.
- – Study user behavior and take decisions.
- – Elaborate virtual mathematical models to study balance and monetization strategies.
- – Develop monetization and retention features. Prepare design documents for the development team.
- – Constant development of project’s monetization strategy.
- – 2+ years experience in meta game design, monetization, project analytics.
- – UDeep understanding of meta, balance, and monetization of F2P games.
- – Understanding of probability theory and statistics.
- – Experience in FireBase and/or Unity, understanding or metrics, implementation of target metrics, A/B testing.
- – Passion to video games and deep understanding of game design principles.
Experience in digital sales, online and e-commerce. This includes any experience with events, sales, bonuses, lotteries, raffles, giveaways, and subscriptions. Understanding of ingame goods pricing models.
Double bonus points:
Participation in the development of successfully monetized games (as a game or monetization designer).
What you can expect from us:
Participation in professional conferences.
Annual salary raise.
Flexible hours (your working day may begin at your convenience, if approved by the team).
Remote full-time or part-time work.
Work time schedule: 8AM – 5PM CET.
You will have to complete a test assignment.
Salary information will be revealed at the interview. It will depend on your experience and skills.
Please, send your CV at email@example.com